There are a number of events that the Choir runs through out the year to support our fundraising efforts. They included:
- East Coast Kitchen Party – A wonderful evening to benefit the choir. Saturday May 13, 2017 Clay & Glass Gallery. Click here for tickets.
- Bingo games (licensed by City of Kitchener)
- Raffle ticket sales (raffles are licenced by City of Kitchener)
- Eat to Give (a program in which you commit to spend a certain amount in a grocery or other store, and the store donates to the choir)
- Craft Show – The choir produces a craft show in the fall and rents tables to artisan vendors
- Scotiabank 5K Run/Walk – In the heart of downtown Toronto.
Find out more by contacting executive director Luisa D’Amato