There are a number of events that the Choir runs through out the year to support our fundraising efforts. They included:
- Roaring ’20s Bash – A wonderful evening to benefit the choir. Saturday April 2, 2018 Centre in the Square.
- Bingo games (licensed by City of Kitchener)
- Raffle ticket sales (raffles are licenced by City of Kitchener)
- Eat to Give (a program in which you commit to spend a certain amount in a grocery or other store, and the store donates to the choir)
- Craft Show – The choir produces a craft show in the fall and rents tables to artisan vendors
- Scotiabank 5K Run/Walk – Mississauga
Find out more by contacting executive director Luisa D’Amato